Based in Washington, DC, Gilbert LLP is a law firm focused on insurance recovery and litigation, and strategic consulting. The firm’s clients include business entities, debtors and creditors in bankruptcy matters, trusts and committees formed in such cases, law firms, accounting firms and other professional service organizations, non-profits and individuals. For more information about our firm, please visit our web site at www.gotofirm.com.
- Gilbert LLP Convinces Sixth Circuit to Rule in Favor of Asbestos-Containing Product Manufacturer-Policyholders
- Spilled Milk: District Court Judge Sides with Policyholder in Recall Damages Dispute
- Rise in Food Contamination Calls for Proactive Risk Management in 2013
- Skirmishes Over Use of Social Media in Litigation Continue to Intensify
- Companies Need to Review Their Insurance as FDA Announces First Rules Under FSMA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag CloudAlternative dispute resolution business interruption complex litigation contingent business interruption food recall hurricane hurricane sandy insurance insurance coverage insurance recovery inurance coverage Jurors Legal ethics Mass torts Pollution exclusion property damage property damange Risk management Social media Strategic risk management stratetic risk managment superstorm sandy supply chain wage and hour