This Perrin Conference, The Imperfect Storm: Surfacing Coverage Issues in Sandy’s Wake, will cover the following topics:
- An overview of the coverages potentially available for covering damages and business interruptions arising from Sandy
- A guide to a healthy working relationship between insurers and policyholders, including how when to involve insurers, how to identify and quickly resolve disputes, and what to do if faced by an insurer that refuses to pay
- Practical tips and next steps if your company has incurred Sandy-related losses
- The need for prompt technical expertise for losses involving specialized plant and machinery, especially where there is a BI element to the potential claim
- Discussion of potential for ongoing losses even after recovery due to displaced local community
The webinar will take place on Tuesday, November 27 at 2:00 pm EST. Click here for more information.