Developed by GMA experts, this webinar, Current Issues and Trends in Social Media, Supply Chain Litigation and Foodborne
Illness Outbreaks, will address current litigation “hot topics” in the food, beverage, and CPG industry. Attendees will gain valuable insights on social media and how it relates to litigation, supply chain risks and litigation, and will receive an update on foodborne illness outbreaks. Jonathan Cohen will host a discussion on The Weakest Link: Supply Chain Resilience, Risk and Litigation. He will dicuss how companies can address changing supply chain risks and the availability of insurance and other financial products to address those risks. the webinar will take place on December 5, 2012. For more information, or to register for this webinar, please click here.
- Gilbert LLP Convinces Sixth Circuit to Rule in Favor of Asbestos-Containing Product Manufacturer-Policyholders
- Spilled Milk: District Court Judge Sides with Policyholder in Recall Damages Dispute
- Rise in Food Contamination Calls for Proactive Risk Management in 2013
- Skirmishes Over Use of Social Media in Litigation Continue to Intensify
- Companies Need to Review Their Insurance as FDA Announces First Rules Under FSMA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag CloudAlternative dispute resolution business interruption complex litigation contingent business interruption food recall hurricane hurricane sandy insurance insurance coverage insurance recovery inurance coverage Jurors Legal ethics Mass torts Pollution exclusion property damage property damange Risk management Social media Strategic risk management stratetic risk managment superstorm sandy supply chain wage and hour