After two years of increasing and higher-profile cyber-security incidents, a new study has found that the issue of cyber-security risk is now one of the top concerns of corporate legal departments and directors. See M. Stride, Data Security Now a Top Worry for GCs, Directors: Report, Law360 (Aug. 15, 2012). We recently published an article on the potential availability of insurance coverage for losses arising from cyber-security incidents. You can read the article here: http://tinyurl.com/cad4oph.
- Gilbert LLP Convinces Sixth Circuit to Rule in Favor of Asbestos-Containing Product Manufacturer-Policyholders
- Spilled Milk: District Court Judge Sides with Policyholder in Recall Damages Dispute
- Rise in Food Contamination Calls for Proactive Risk Management in 2013
- Skirmishes Over Use of Social Media in Litigation Continue to Intensify
- Companies Need to Review Their Insurance as FDA Announces First Rules Under FSMA
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Tag CloudAlternative dispute resolution business interruption complex litigation contingent business interruption food recall hurricane hurricane sandy insurance insurance coverage insurance recovery inurance coverage Jurors Legal ethics Mass torts Pollution exclusion property damage property damange Risk management Social media Strategic risk management stratetic risk managment superstorm sandy supply chain wage and hour